- Juice and zest of 3 lemons
- 1/3 cup Kinloch Plantations Pecan Oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon honey, plus drizzle
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves(2lbs) grilled lemon wedges
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, zest pecan oil, oregano, Dijon mustard, honey, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture for basting. Place chicken in the bowl, cover and marinate at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Lightly oil grill grate.
- Place chicken on the grill over indirect heat.Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear, basting occasionally with 1/4 cup reserved marinade.
- Put one chicken breast on each plate. Drizzle with honey and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Serves 4
- Note: can be cooked indoors on medium heat in 1/4 cup or less of pecan oil.